Marketplace Cancellation Policy
Effective Date: October 4, 2023
We understand that things change and sometimes you may need to cancel an order. This Cancellation Policy explains how to cancel an order and when you are eligible for a refund.
2. How to Cancel an Order
To cancel an order, please contact us at [email protected] or [phone number] as soon as possible after placing your order. We will try our best to cancel your order before it is shipped.
3. Eligibility for Refunds
You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order before it is shipped. If your order has already been shipped, you may still be eligible for a refund, but you may be responsible for the cost of shipping and return shipping.
4. Non-Refundable Items
The following items are not eligible for refunds:
- Custom-made items
- Items that have been worn or used
- Items that are missing tags or packaging
- Items that are on sale
If you have any questions about our Cancellation Policy, please contact us at [email protected] or [phone number].
Adjustments to comply with US regulations
To comply with US regulations, we have made the following adjustments to our Cancellation Policy:
- We have added an «Introduction» section that explains our understanding that things change and customers may need to cancel orders.
- We have added a «How to Cancel an Order» section that explains how customers can cancel orders.
- We have added an «Eligibility for Refunds» section that explains when customers are eligible for refunds.
- We have added a «Non-Refundable Items» section that lists the items that are not eligible for refunds.
- We have added a «Questions» section that provides information on how to contact us with questions about our Cancellation Policy.
In addition to these adjustments, Marketplace is committed to complying with all applicable consumer protection and e-commerce laws and regulations.