Effective Date: October 4, 2023
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website or mobile app stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website or use the app. Cookies are used to make the website or app work properly, to remember your preferences, and to collect statistical data about the use of the website or app.
- To remember your preferences, such as your language and font size.
- To collect statistical data about the use of our website and mobile app.
- To show you relevant advertising based on your browsing activity.
4. Types of cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for our website and mobile app to function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect statistical data about the use of our website and mobile app.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to show you relevant advertising based on your browsing activity.
5. Controlling cookies
You can control cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to accept, reject, or delete cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website and mobile app.
Changes to comply with U.S. regulations
- We have added a section on «Introduction» that explains the nature of cookies and how we use them.
- We have added a section on «Types of cookies» that lists the types of cookies we use.
- We have added a section on «Controlling cookies» that explains how users can control cookies through their browser settings.
In addition to these changes, Marketplace is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations on privacy and data protection.