Marketplace Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: October 4, 2023
By using the Marketplace services, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the Marketplace services.
Marketplace offers a variety of services, including marketing, high-quality printing, embroidery and printing, graphic design, social media, and website design.
3. Use of the Services
You may use the Marketplace services to:
- Create an account and access your personal information
- Make purchases
- Request information or assistance
- Use the marketing services
4. Personal Information
To use the Marketplace services, you may need to provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, billing address, and phone number. We will use your personal information to provide you with our services, process your transactions, and send you marketing communications.
To make purchases on Marketplace, you will need to provide us with your payment information. We will use your payment information to process your transactions.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights to the Marketplace services belong to Marketplace or its licensors. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or use the Marketplace services without the prior written consent of Marketplace.
7. Links to Other Websites
The Marketplace services may contain links to other websites. Marketplace does not control or is not responsible for the contents of these websites.
8. Limitation of Liability
Marketplace will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of the Marketplace services.
9. Modification of Terms and Conditions
Marketplace may modify the terms and conditions at any time. The most recent version of the terms and conditions will be posted on the Marketplace website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved in the courts of California.
Changes to Comply with U.S. Regulations
To comply with U.S. regulations, we have made the following changes to our Terms and Conditions:
- We have added a section on «Acceptance» that states that the user agrees to the terms and conditions by using the Marketplace services.
- We have added a section on «Services» that lists the services that Marketplace offers.
- We have added a section on «Use of the Services» that explains how users can use the Marketplace services.
- We have added a section on «Personal Information» that explains what personal information we collect from users.
- We have added a section on «Payments» that explains how we use user payment information.
- We have added a section on «Intellectual Property Rights» that states that Marketplace owns the intellectual property rights to the services.
- We have added a section on «Links to Other Websites» that warns users that Marketplace is not responsible for the contents of other websites.
- We have added a section on «Limitation of Liability» that sets forth Marketplace’s maximum liability.
- We have added a section on «Modification of Terms and Conditions» that states that Marketplace may modify the terms and conditions at any time.
- We have added a section on «Jurisdiction» that states that the laws of the State of California, United States, govern these terms and conditions.
In addition to these changes, Marketplace is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations on privacy and data protection.